[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Hiking_checkpoint

herrbert74 herrbert74 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 10:20:51 BST 2011

I found a way to move the wiki page without deleting and without the need for
a new proposal (there is a hidden Move tab on the top of the page in a
dropdown, if you're logged in).
But there is a problem: Proposed features/Checkpoint is already taken. It's
an abandoned one and it uses the key man_made, so it won't clash with my
proposal in case someone pick up on it.
If no one protest, I move my proposal to "Checkpoint for tourism" with the
tagging described above.