[Tagging] fire alarms

Seth Golub seth at sethoscope.net
Sat Jun 4 02:04:03 BST 2011

Hello.  I'm mapping the fire alarm boxes in my neighborhood, and I'm not
sure how to tag them.  Here's an example:
 http://www.flickr.com/photos/dwthompson/36722209
77/<http://www.flickr.com/photos/dwthompson/3672220977/>

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Fire_alarm_in_Ridgewood,_New_Jersey.jpg>The
closest thing I can find in use is emergency=phone, but these are just
switches.  You pull the lever to summon help, but you can't talk to anyone.

My first guess would be emergency=alarm, but taginfo hasn't seen that.  Just
two of amenity=fire_alarm, one amenity=fire_alarm_box, and one
service=alarm.  Am I really the first one doing this or is there another
scheme I haven't thought to look for?