[Tagging] building=dormitory for monasteries?

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 13:13:43 BST 2011

On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 7:23 PM, M∡rtin Koppenhoefer
<dieterdreist at gmail.com> wrote:
> glad that this seems agreed (so far). How shall we deal with this
> change in practical? Simply change the wiki page? Do we need a vote
> for this? Maybe ask on the local lists?
>
> Are there any objections to simply change this in the wiki?

The only process for changing tags I can't think of that isn't broken
would be to change the wiki to say "as of June 2011, this is the best
idea anyone's come up with, and this is how I'm going to proceed. If
you're tagging similar objects I suggest you follow this scheme, or
discuss a better way on the tagging list".

Steve