[Tagging] fire alarms

Sander Deryckere sanderd17 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 09:22:25 BST 2011

Hi

I think this is best:

emergency=phone
vs
emergency=switch or emergency=alarm

this describes clearly the difference between one-way and two-way
communication. If you want to be more specific about the service that is
alarmed, you could use something like

phone=police
or
switch=fire or alarm=fire (depending on the previous choice)

This schema is also compatible with the previous (with just emergency=phone)
and you can be more specific if you want.  I don't know which one of the two
(alarm or switch) is best to use: you phone with a phone but you alarm with
a switch. So using alarm or switch is pretty much a free choice.

regards,
Sander