[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Club

David Paleino dapal at debian.org
Tue Jun 7 15:50:44 BST 2011

On Mon, 6 Jun 2011 15:13:42 +0200, M∡rtin Koppenhoefer wrote:

> [..]
>
> What about using "association", and have subtags for the
> organisational form and targets (e.g. voluntary, paid membership,
> whatever).

Just my opinion, but "association" is longer to type and more error-prone. I
can already imagine the whole spanish-speaking world mistyping it and ending up
using "associacion" :)

(source of the above statement: I found some highway=residencial ways in
Italy :D)

--
 . ''`.   Debian developer | http://wiki.debian.org/DavidPaleino
 `. `'`  GPG: 1392B174 ----|---- http://deb.li/dapal