[Tagging] service=drive-through or drive_through?

Josh Doe josh at joshdoe.com
Wed Jun 29 02:24:45 BST 2011

I noticed user seav changed all tags to drive_through, at least in my area,
apparently based on wiki discussions:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/seav/edits

Taginfo shows 1553 uses of drive_through, and 275 of drive-through. It
sounds fine to me, so we should probably change Potlatch2, unless there's
significant opposition.

-Josh