[Tagging] service=drive-through or drive_through?

SomeoneElse lists at mail.atownsend.org.uk
Wed Jun 29 02:41:54 BST 2011

On 29/06/2011 02:24, Josh Doe wrote:
> I noticed user seav changed all tags to drive_through, at least in my
> area, apparently based on wiki discussions:
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/seav/edits
>
> Taginfo shows 1553 uses of drive_through, and 275 of drive-through. It
> sounds fine to me, so we should probably change Potlatch2, unless
> there's significant opposition.
>
> -Josh

The stats are crocked due to seav (who appears to be running a bot
without checking with local mappers first) changing them.  The last wiki
edits were by seav editing the page to match the version that they
favoured.  The "tagging@" discussion that they refer to in those wiki
edits tended to favour "_" but as ever wasn't particularly conclusive.

Perhaps seav's time would be better spent submitting a patch to
Potlatch2 or, dare I suggest it, actually doing some mapping?  If
they've mapped everything locally than perhaps in the light of recent
events the Kenya/Somalia border would be a good place to start?