[Tagging] service=drive-through or drive_through?

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 13:22:37 BST 2011

On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 9:41 AM, SomeoneElse > The stats are crocked
due to seav (who appears to be running a bot without
> checking with local mappers first) changing them.  The last wiki edits were
> by seav editing the page to match the version that they favoured.  The
> "tagging@" discussion that they refer to in those wiki edits tended to
> favour "_" but as ever wasn't particularly conclusive.

I don't run any bots. I used JXAPI and JOSM.

If you guys want to re-open the discussion again about this then go
ahead. Based on the discussion last year, most of the participants
favored using underscores. I changed the wiki earlier this year and
nobody complained. I did a set of batch edits about 2 months ago and
nobody complained as well. I did these recent batch of edits and only
now did somebody take issue with this.

> Perhaps seav's time would be better spent submitting a patch to Potlatch2
> or, dare I suggest it, actually doing some mapping?

You might want to check out my edits page. I do a lot of mapping and
the drive_through edits are just a tiny fraction of my contributions.

OK, I will go ahead and create a patch for Potlatch 2 if that will
make everyone happy.