[Tagging] service=drive-through or drive_through?

Josh Doe josh at joshdoe.com
Wed Jun 29 14:35:03 BST 2011

It might be useful to know how many uses of the two variants were present
before Eugene (seav) began changing them. My impression is that both were
being used commonly, and thus data consumers had to accept both spellings,
and so this change isn't such a big deal. Of course it would have been
appropriate for a message to be sent to the list beforehand.
-Josh