[Tagging] Locating the voting page for a tag

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Sun Mar 13 22:51:54 GMT 2011

People are adding these tags to OSM, presumably based on the wiki page.
They're on the osm.org wiki, how do they not apply to the osm database?

Also, I'm not sure what you mean by the OpenStreetMap renderer. There are
dozens of renderers that work from OpenStreetMap data, of which OpenSeaMap
is one of them, along with MapQuest Open, osm.org mapnik, osmarender, etc.