[Tagging] shop tags on entrance node

Josh Doe josh at joshdoe.com
Fri Mar 25 18:29:02 GMT 2011

Yes, this is how I would handle it. If it's one building with
different roof heights however, it seems to be accepted practice to
map them as multiple adjoining buildings. However I would only do so
if there was a significant difference between them. For most strip
malls and the like I would just use one building and put the tags on
the entrance node.
-Josh