[Tagging] Tags for neighborhoods / subdivisions

Josh Doe josh at joshdoe.com
Wed May 11 04:27:14 BST 2011

It's been about a month now, and I've gotten some feedback from the
talk page. My thoughts are that we either:

* reuse the existing place=suburb (as the wiki definition seems like
it might work)
* use the new place=neighbourhood

Either way I think we need to allow for admin_level or something
similar to permit nesting of neighborhoods. Any more feedback is
appreciated, particularly in regards to this latter point regarding
nesting.

-Josh