[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Tunnel ADR Category

fly lowflight66 at googlemail.com
Tue May 17 14:43:24 BST 2011

Am 16.05.2011 00:22, schrieb Colin Smale:
> On 15/05/2011 23:50, Nathan Edgars II wrote:
>> On 5/15/2011 5:35 PM, Colin Smale wrote:
>>>
>>> It is possible that other schemes might have a broader scope. Where
>>> would you put it?

Good, question.

All other rules I know are not about the loading.

By the way, what do the other letter stay for ? (I only know "A" is open
for all and all other do not allow hazards).

>> Why not adr_category?
>
> Just trying to keep the namespaces a bit tidy by grouping related
> tags... I am looking for a tag to hold this information and what it is
> called doesn't bother me much, although I do try to apply some data
> modelling discipline.

Is there really no close category for roads, aswell ?

I think there might be some categories which lead in the same direction
for railways and waterways.

Cheers
fly