[Tagging] Tagging HOV lanes that have strict times (and are completely separate from main highway)

James Mast rickmastfan67 at hotmail.com
Thu May 19 14:26:38 BST 2011

Alright, if anybody had been following this, but just didn't want to comment, now's your chance.

I have added the relations for the restrictions.

I-279 - 9 relations (4 mainline; 5 ramps)
I-579 - 4 relations (all mainline since no separate ramps)

If you guys have any comments or suggestions to improve them, let me know either on list or by private e-mail.

Also, one more thing.  I need to properly tag the ways themselves with the proper vehicles that are allowed.  Only motorcycles, cars, & buses are allowed in the HOV lanes when they are open.  Motorcycles are except of the HOV restrictions when they are active, so how would you suggest I tweak the relations to show this properly?

Thanks.

- James