[Tagging] Tagging a club's meeting location

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Tue Nov 8 23:41:33 GMT 2011

Richard,

I have to agree. Some problems aren't tagging problems, and there's
enough debate over tagging as it is.. Your suggestions are excellent
ones.
That said, if you'd really really want to tag this, you could find a
way. There's nothing against that, as long as it satisfies some basic
rules (which I tried to find in one place in the wiki but couldn't so
I'll phrase them in my own words)
* not copied from other maps
* representing a geographically persistent reality (oh there's got to
be a better way to phrase that)
* verifiable
Martijn