[Tagging] Tagging a club's meeting location

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 00:06:09 GMT 2011

2011/11/8 Serge Wroclawski <emacsen at gmail.com>:
>> How should such a meeting location be tagged?
>
> It shouldn't.
>
> We mark locations and just like you don't mark every class on a
> university campus, you don't mark your monthly LUG meeting's location.

IMHO you can tag it. If those meetings happen at the same place for a
lot of time they can be considered an attribute of this place. While I
agree with Richard that you wouldn't need a tag to link to the place,
we might still find it interesting to tag all the places where LUGs
meet. That's the kind of data we will surely manage to keep up to date
;-)

cheers,
Martin