[Tagging] Additional playground equipment I found

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 10:15:20 GMT 2011

=== Missing equipment ===

I find I'm missing the following equipment while trying to tag a newly
developed playground:

playground=platform (covered=yes)
playground=climbing_pole (or beam)
playground=excavator (metal contraption with seat and two levers that
move a sort of shovel)
playground=tree_house (they built as very beautiful tree house around
a tree that was already there)
playground=firefighter_pole (height 5m, not for the faint of heart :-)
playground=chain_ladder
playground=hammock
playground=tunnel_tube

There is some artwork (wooden animals) on the Weleda style equipment.
It's the first thing the 1,5 year old noticed. Does it make sense to
mention them?

Jo