[Tagging] Additional playground equipment I found

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 19:08:19 GMT 2011

Picasa is already providing facial recognition, maybe soon we will
also get playground_equipment_recognition :-)

On a more serious note, I wouldn't mind adding links to pictures on a
photo site (for bus stops and some network nodes of cycle or walking
networks too). I hadn't understood the suggestion like that, I thought
he wanted pictures for the wiki. So I'll try to take some better ones,
than the ones I have now, when I get back there.

Jo