[Tagging] RFC: shop=pastry

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 16:38:00 GMT 2011

Wouldn't it make more sense to have shop=bakery

bread=yes (the default)
pastry=yes (when they have pätisserie/banketgebak)
chocolates=yes (if they have fine chocolate sweets)

or something of the kind. I think this is more consistent with other
schemes.

We also make a difference between 'warme bakker' (everything is prepared
in-house) en 'koude' bakker. The products are prepared either in another
'warme bakker' or industrially.

Jo