[Tagging] water=*

"Petr Morávek [Xificurk]" xificurk at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 21:11:34 BST 2011

Hello,
as I've stated during voting, I don't think water=* is much of an
improvement in tagging scheme of water bodies. I'm still curious - how
do you tag natural lake that is used as a reservoir of water? The
existence of man-made or natural water body and its usage by man kind
are simply two different things.
BTW, the same goes for forests - not every area covered by trees is used
for forestry and not every area that is used for forestry is right now
covered by trees (but probably will be in a couple of years).

Best regards,
Pete Morávek aka Xificurk