[Tagging] Smooth shoulder intended for cycling

Masi Master masi-master at gmx.de
Wed Apr 18 14:34:34 BST 2012

For me, it looks like a bicycle-lane. On first look with no sign, so i
would tag it cycleway=lane + bicycle=yes (<- no designated or official,
because a OSM-cycleway is for me a way, that is "made for cycling" (with
no implied access), access can be added with bicycle=*).

But on second look [1], you can see a bicycle symbol, so it is:
cycleway=lane + bicycle=designated
[1]
http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=30.605287,-86.950497&spn=0.00253,0.002972&t=k&z=20

Masi