[Tagging] OSMI layers in JOSM

Sander Deryckere sanderd17 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 22:23:48 BST 2012

To make it transparent, you can use one of the buttons under the JOSM layer
pane. The pane, by default in the upper right corner, where you can move
layers up and down etc.

I don't have a clue about the resolution.

Op 25 april 2012 10:28 schreef Martin Vonwald <imagic.osm at gmail.com> het
volgende: