[Tagging] Dispute prevention: meaning of lanes tag

Martin Vonwald imagic.osm at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 10:49:38 BST 2012

As no further issues were raised with the updated article I will
replace the current lanes-article with my current version.

Before that I added a point in the Open issues section about lanes=1.5
and modified the note at the end of the section Narrow road. As
lanes=1.5 wasn't documented before and is used very rarely (0.05% of
all lanes tags) it shouldn't delay the update of the lanes-article.

I also removed the "none" value in the first example, so that people
are not encouraged to not explicitly tag the lanes value.

I hope that most people are happy with this update. I'll translate the
article into german and maybe into russian, when I got the time.

Martin