[Tagging] Tagging amenity=waste_basket

LM_1 flukas.robot+osm at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 17:10:40 BST 2012

For direction of the benches mapped as ways I would use analogous*
rule to cliffs and retaining walls, that is: If you hold the bench
with left hand (from the sitting side) you are looking in the same
direction as the way. In other words backrest on left side of the way,
sitting side on right side of the way.

*Lower retaining walls could actually be used as benches

LM_1