[Tagging] Everybody is hiding?

Eckhart Wörner ewoerner at kde.org
Thu Aug 9 12:41:21 BST 2012

Hi tagging list,

the Extended Conditions proposal has been shot down by a majority, and therefore there is still no "official" way of tagging quite a lot of things. (As a side note, the Extended Conditions proposal is still the de facto standard.)

Therefore, I expected that those people who had voted against the proposal came up with a well-designed alternative proposal – yet nothing happened. Shall I conclude that all those people who voted against the proposal did this just for the sake of voting against?

Eckhart