[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Extended Conditions

Pieren pieren3 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 15:59:26 BST 2012

On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 4:29 PM, Eckhart Wörner <ewoerner at kde.org> wrote:
> ... and several people encouraged me to do so

And you decided to ignore all negative comments from first vote and
ML. Many people told you that they have no problem with
"maxspeed:wet=80" because key part can be considered as constant. But
you didn't change anything about the most disputed parts like
"maxspeed:(Mo-Fr 07:00-17:00)=30" or
"access:(weight>5.5)=destination".
As you said, you are convinced that your proposal is the best.
Probably you will push it as a "de facto" standard soon or later (in
middle term, by moving the wiki proposal to the formal documentation
templates). I don't care myself if you accept remarks in the wiki that
some of your ideas are not considered as good by a majority of
reviewers...

Pieren