[Tagging] Advice & clarification of the railway tracks=* tag required.

Richard Mann richard.mann.westoxford at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 23:30:15 BST 2012

I've added track_detail=yes in places where there are tracks>1 tags but the
lines are separately drawn. I've included some that have been there for a
while.

I've contacted the only people who I'm aware that use the tracks data
(itoworld) to see if deleting the tracks tags (or setting them all to
tracks=1) causes them any stress, and whether they prefer it one way or the
other.

Deleting a lot of tracks tags (or setting them all to 1) involves removing
data that some people may be using, so I'm not proposing to do that yet.

Richard