[Tagging] Why is this user editing in this manner?

Jais Pedersen jais at pedersens.net
Thu Aug 16 05:16:07 BST 2012

The easiest way to find out is to ask him ;)

Looking at his other recent edits, it looks like he is systematically going
through and fixing the issues in OSM Inspectors Multipolygon view:
http://goo.gl/aWpXQ - It still shows the error as i write this, but the
view might have been updated with his edits by the time you click the link.

Another good tool to find problems is http://keepright.at/

/Jais