[Tagging] Advice & clarification of the railway tracks=* tag required.

Richard Mann richard.mann.westoxford at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 14:46:49 BST 2012

Dave has been quite rude, and completely dismissive of the value of
anything other than his interpretation of what the wiki states. Internet
etiquette is that you do not respond to rudeness, so I haven't.

Counting parallel lines is a pain, and trying to put the info into
relations is unnecessarily complicated. So I favour a total_tracks on ways
approach.

Since Peter (ITO) seems moderately relaxed about the tracks info being
deleted where there are multiple tracks (and he's the only known user),
I'll probably remove the tags.

Richard