[Tagging] Carriageway divider

Colin Smale colin.smale at xs4all.nl
Tue Aug 21 12:04:59 BST 2012

I live in hope that, one day, we might have documented defaults or
implied values per territory. Until that time, we may have to map both
the tangible artefact (solid line) and the implications for routing (no
u-turns etc.) separately. They are distinct concepts, related by the
rules of the territory.

Colin