[Tagging] Status of maxspeed:wet

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 18:35:35 GMT 2012

The conditional access restrictions proposal did not specify that this :wet
tag suffix would be deprecated (in fact it stated quite the opposite). From
a developers point of view however, it is beneficial if we use a consistent
tagging scheme, which is what the conditional tag was designed to
introduce. I would therefore suggest switching to the new tagging scheme,
however I'll leave you to decide for yourself. As always the "anything is
better than nothing" rule applies in this situation.

Rob