[Tagging] Fwd: Door to door routing to buildings with multiple occupants

Markus Lindholm markus.lindholm at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 07:32:34 GMT 2012

On 5 December 2012 05:56, Peter Wendorff <wendorff at uni-paderborn.de> wrote:

> I don't see why that's more a problem in one node than in different ones -
> except that the current rendering rules don't fit here. In that your
> argumentation sounds much like a tagging-for-the-renderer-argumentation.

I just pointed out two practical problems with overloading addresses upon
POIs. My main argument is that I see addresses as a separate map feature in
their own right. An further more as there can be a M-N relationship between
addresses and POIs I think it's a bad idea to overload them on a single
element.

/Markus