[Tagging] on-call bicycle ferry service

Henning Scholland osm at aighes.de
Thu Dec 6 12:24:15 GMT 2012

Am 06.12.2012 12:48, schrieb Volker Schmidt:
> I have tentatively tagged an on-call bicycle ferry service near
> Venice; Italy.(http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/194751713)
> It provides a service on several long-distance bicycle routes (relations).
> This is the Italian-only web page of the service:
> http://www.giteinlaguna.com/servizio-a-chiamata.

I think this isn't the name of the ferry-route, isn't it? So please
don't use name-tag. The information you can put into discription-tag.

The format of your phone-number isn't correct. See
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:phone

I would add opening_hours, if the opening hours on website belong to
ferry and not to an office.

Henning