[Tagging] on-call bicycle ferry service

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 12:36:54 GMT 2012

2012/12/6 Henning Scholland <osm at aighes.de>:
> Am 06.12.2012 12:48, schrieb Volker Schmidt:
> I think this isn't the name of the ferry-route, isn't it? So please don't
> use name-tag. The information you can put into discription-tag.

+1, it doesn't seem to be a name, and yes, it could be stored into the
description tag, but IMHO it would be better to make it an attribute,
so that it can be evaluated automatically.

> The format of your phone-number isn't correct. See
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:phone

not sure if this is really an issue. You are right that it doesn't
adhere 100% to international standards, but it shouldn't make any
practical difference if there are characters like / . - – or spaces or
similar between the numbers.

cheers,
Martin