[Tagging] standpipes

Graham Jones grahamjones139 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 23:06:18 GMT 2012

This may be a UK/North America difference, but I would have called the
thing you describe a "dry riser", and a standpipe is just a short section
of rigid pipe to connect a hose to a (below ground level) fire hydrant.


Graham Jones
Hartlepool, UK.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/tagging/attachments/20121207/9e35d6c9/attachment.html>

More information about the Tagging mailing list