[Tagging] place=neighbourhood

A.Pirard.Papou A.Pirard.Papou at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 18:11:19 GMT 2012

On 2012-12-17 08:57, Michael Krämer wrote :
> Hi,
>
> 2012/12/17 A.Pirard.Papou <A.Pirard.Papou at gmail.com
> <mailto:A.Pirard.Papou at gmail.com>>
>
>     Have I, or rather JOSM, done anything wrong?
>

> I don't think so, I think the problem is on OSMI's side.
> "place=neighbourhood" is a somewhat recent addition so it might not be
> in OSMI yet.
>
>     How can I improve ourselves and do better?
>

> It looks like the place to suggest improvements to OSMI is in the
> wiki: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OSM_Inspector
>
> Michael

Thanks Michael, but it's strange to have to warn OSMI of what they have
to warn you and, as they request,

  * to be the first to have to comment in the empty
    OSM_Inspector/Views/Places discussion page
    (how many people have to do that and how did the other features get
    supported if discussion is needed)
  * to have everybody subscribe to their mailing list to send them
    private support e-mail

Wouldn't it be more efficient that OSMI subscribed to this list singly
and drew much information from it?

Just a maybe inappropriate suggestion.

Cheers,

André.