[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Kitchen hours

Daniel Herding DHerding at gmx.de
Thu Feb 9 10:32:37 GMT 2012

Hallo everyone!

There are many restaurants etc. that close their kitchen early in the evening. Afterwards, you can no longer order hot food, only drinks and cold snacks. Similarly, at some restaurants the kitchen opens at noon, but you can already go there earlier and order e.g. coffee and muffins.

I think that we should include this information in OpenStreetMap. Here is my proposal:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Kitchen_hours

Please comment the proposal on its discussion wiki page.

Daniel