[Tagging] Sports_centre, gym, dojo

Steve Doerr doerr.stephen at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 13:39:07 GMT 2012

>> - I would tag a gymnasium(sports hall) in a school as leisure=gymnasium

My school had a gym(nasium) and a sports hall. The latter was used for
things like 5-a-side football, basketball, badminton (several courts
side by side) and had virtually no windows to break. The gym had
vaulting horses, wall bars, quoits, rubber mats, and one whole wall was
glazed, so unsuitable for kicking balls around.

>>  - An outdoor gym as leisure=outdoor_gym

> what is the difference to a pitch?

This is an outdoor gym:
http://www.naturistfoundation.org/images/keep_fit_area.jpg