[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - combined transport terminal"

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 17:01:11 GMT 2012

Hi Michael,

Seems an interesting feature, but IMHO the proposal needs further
discussion/work. Right now it looks as if you already started voting
(on 4th of Jan) but there is not even one proposed value (only a key
proposal). OSM-Tags usually consist of both: a key and a value.

I'd consider suspending voting and setting the proposal to draft
state. Then I'd think about how to map this (is this an independent
stand-alone feature or is this a property that will get attached to
another feature (train station, harbour, airport)? If the latter is
the case, you could give some hints to which features you suggest to
attach the tag (e.g. "useful combinations" or sth. similar).

You should also make clear if this is only about goods in containers
or also for passengers (are you after what you describe as "basic
idea" or what you describe as "advanced idea"?).

cheers,
Martin