[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - /entrance/door - Indoor mapping - Buildings

Andreas Balzer email at andreas-balzer.de
Thu Jan 5 15:50:25 GMT 2012

Hello again,so far the voting on the door proposal for indoor mapping got 7 votes (positive and negative).See  http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/entrance/door I would appreciate if more people can vote and comment their ideas on the dicussion page. So far many people commented that they don't like the structure but haven't send in details on why or on what they would change. I'm faily new to openstreetmap and happy about every comment and detail I can get on this. Thanks,Andreas