[Tagging] Health and other stories

Michael Krämer ohrosm at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 11 15:50:20 GMT 2012

> Anyway, this is partly just fussing about the mismatch between natural
> language and a more formal language, I guess.

Plus some fuzziness due to translation or non-native speakers trying
to transfer terms of their native language into English. Added the
fact that English often has two words where other languages have only
one - amenity and facility in this context translate to the same
German word. To be honest I haven't really thought about the
difference between until this thread came up...

Michael