[Tagging] Amenity swimming_pool (was Amenity parking)

John Sturdy jcg.sturdy at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 19:28:34 GMT 2012

I've been marking open-air swimming pools that I've spotted in back
gardens etc, that are presumably private.  It struck me as odd to call
them "amenities" as I take that to be something public.  Should I go
back to them and mark them as "access=private" where they're clearly
associated with houses?

Likewise, I've marked tennis courts that are either in gardens or in
school / college grounds; perhaps I should tag those "private" too,
and just leave those attached to sports centres not indicating their
access?

__John