[Tagging] Amenity swimming_pool (was Amenity parking)

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 19:38:48 GMT 2012

On the one hand I wouldn't bother tagging them, but for the ones that you
did tag, I think you should go back and tag them private. The tennis courts
too.

Every time I see solar panels shining on Bing, my fingers itch to tag them
as power plants, but I don't think it makes a lot of sense to do so... It's
borderline privacy transgression, isn't it?

Polyglot