[Tagging] Amenity parking

Pieren pieren3 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 08:53:17 GMT 2012

On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 9:48 PM, Martin Koppenhoefer
<dieterdreist at gmail.com> wrote:

> actually this is a recent wiki fiddling attempt. The default for
> missing information is: missing information.

Come on, Martin. We are both from enough time on this project to know
that original "parking" proposal was intended for public parking lots
on surface. You cannot call this 'wiki fiddling' just because you
might disagree. And eidtors and data consumers can consider default
values when they are clearly documented (e.g. oneway on roundabouts).

Pieren