[Tagging] Level and type of school (ISCED, public/private/charter)

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 23:52:57 GMT 2012

I've been using what makes sense locally. For me that is,

school:level={primary|secondary|...}
school:sector={public|private}
school:selective={yes|no}

But perhaps I should be using school:au:level, school:au:selective and
school:au:sector like Pieren is.

Regardless I think it should be up to mappers inside an educational
district to decide what makes sense for their region.

In my region you could further mark if the private school is religious
or not and the type of religion, but I haven't actually done any
tagging like that.