[Tagging] Extended Conditions - response to votes

Pieren pieren3 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 14:58:06 BST 2012

On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 2:59 PM, Martin Vonwald (Imagic)
<imagic.osm at gmail.com> wrote:

> Again sad, but true. But why hasn't it been thoroughly discussed?

Well, we had some discussion before the vote. On the wiki, I already
pointed out that the variable content in key was a major issue in this
proposal (not e.g. "maxspeed:wet=*" but about such "maxspeed:(Mo-Fr
07:00-17:00)=*"). I even started some alternative proposal but I saw
that a real good alternative proposal would require much more thinking
and time and motivation than I have.
My comments didn't receive much support at that time. So the vote is a
good process here in the way that it was involving much more people
and opinions and showed that I was not alone.

Pieren