[Tagging] sports_centre

Alex Rollin alex.rollin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 12:58:18 BST 2012

I have been using sport_centre for the very common facilities here in
Indonesia that feature a small pitch, a pool, a building for meetings, and
an indoor gym.  Often there is a restaurant, a tidy front entrance with
grass and trees, as well as a parking lot.

I find the rendering to be a bit strange on the OSM site.  Super green like
a pitch for everything.  Seems to color over all the features.