[Tagging] emergency=fire_hydrant and wrenches

Stefano Pallicca pallicca at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 07:58:07 BST 2012

2012/7/25 fly <lowflight66 at googlemail.com>:
> On 25/07/12 14:00, LM_1 wrote:

In my case, I'm talking about fire_hydrants used by forest
fire-fighters. It is mostly composed by volunteers, and we often go to
nearby places where we don't know where hydrants are or what kind of
wrench is needed to open them. On our trucks we often don't have both
types of wrench, thus knowing where is the nearest fire hydrant that
has the right wrench is very important to us.

Stefano