[Tagging] How to tag a trailer_park ?

AJ Ashton aj.ashton at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 15:27:31 BST 2012

On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 9:54 AM, Werner Poppele <poppele at hm.edu> wrote:
> In the US [1] I found some trailer parks tagged landuse=trailer_park. Is
> that ok ? Any other recommendations ? The tag tourism=camp_site seems to be
> not quite correct IMHO.

tourism=camp_site with the caravans=yes is potentially appropriate.
There is also tourism=caravan_site which might be closer to what you
want. However for semi-permanent mobile homes I might suggest
landuse=residential is more appropriate with some kind of additional
tag indicating the type of residences that are there. I'm not sure if
there are any existing conventions for that.

--
AJ Ashton