[Tagging] Business being operated out of a home?

Ronnie Soak chaoschaos0909 at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 14 08:41:12 GMT 2012

If he operates an 'office' where public customers or partners might
want to go to: Yes, why not?

But take a look at http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Verifiability
If he has no sign on the door, he probably shouldn't be mapped.

I just ask myself when mapping businesses: How likely is it that
somebody wants to enter that into their satnav to find the place? If
it's just the owner itself and maybe some direct partners/customers, I
don't tag it.

my 2 cents,
Chaos99